About MDM Technik
MDM Technik was set up in 2008 by me, Mark David McManus, with the aim to provide outstanding levels of service, skill and workmanship without the main dealer costs. I have over 13 years’ experience within the motor trade, all within the Volkswagen Automotive Group (VAG).
I started out in September 2001 at Audi where I was part of the advanced Audi apprenticeship program; I qualified in September 2004 with an NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle technology, a BTEC National certificate and as an Audi graduate technician.
I carried on studying and in September 2006 I completed an HNC in motor vehicle technology and management.
Also during that period of time, I attended Audi HQ in Milton Keynes and completed the following in depth courses:
- Audi flying start- technical introduction.
- Audi petrol management.
- Audi training analysis (TNA) and gained recognition as an Audi service technician.
- Audi diesel engine management.
- Audi electronic diagnosis Module 2.
- In house training on 4-wheel alignment, air conditioning, Tracker (stolen vehicle recovery system).
At the end of 2006 I felt like I needed a new challenge and in January 2007 I joined the prestigious Broughtons group in Pangbourne as a Bentley technician. This was an ideal step up the ladder and with many systems on the cars the same as Audi's it was an easy transition for me to make.
While working on Bentley cars, I was fortunate enough to work on and drive a variety of supercars such as Lamborghini, Spyker, Koenigsegg, Ferrari and Aston Martin. During my time at Bentley Pangbourne I completed the following courses at Bentley HQ in Crewe.
- Becoming Bentley’ introduction course.
- Continental GT convertible Licence course.
- Continental GT licence course.
- Continental Spur licence course.
- HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning) course.
- Navtrak security training.
- 09-model year update course for Bentley Continental range.
MDM Technik was set up on December 2008 as a mobile service operating in the south east of England and London. In September 2010 we acquired premises in Medmenham, Nr.Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
Over the last 3 years we have become Revo Technik, Milltek, Forge and Powerflex Authorised dealers and provide tuning packages for Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Porsche and Ford.
- Audi, VW, Skoda & Seat Servicing
- Cambelt Replacements
- Bentley Servicing
- Audi Revo Remapping
- Seat Revo Remapping
- VW Revo Remapping
- Ford Revo Remapping
- Milltek Sports Exhausts